It’s back: The Blueberry will make you rethink coffee. This single origin Ethiopian coffee boasts a distinct tasting note as you might have guessed by the name: blueberry. You can smell it from the second you open the bag. You can smell it even more while you’re brewing it, trust us: you can taste it while while enjoying your cup. All we taste is blueberry poptarts in our black coffee. We can’t stop drinking it. Buy this now, because we may drink it all before you do.
- Processing Method – Anaerobic Natural
- Flavor Notes – Blueberry Poptarts, Vanilla + Butterscotch
- Washing Station – Worka Sakaro
- Location – Worka Chelbesa, Gedio, Gedeb, Ethiopia
- Varietals – Indigenous Heirloom Cultivars (Kumie, Siga, Wilsho)
- Altitude – 2,000 to 2,200 masl
NOTE: Since we are a small batch single origin roaster, we roast weekly for consumer orders.