The Go Getter is the type of coffee you drink a lot of when you want to get sh.. err stuff done. Yes, we know many of you are just here for the caffeine, and we respect that, BUT: this coffee will make you get going faster than you can go grind the beans. Sweet, caramel & peach notes make this the perfect type of cup to get up in the morning with, or to get you going out for a night on the town. So, why wait? Get on with it and order a bag.
- Processing Method – Fully Washed
- Flavor Notes – Sweet, Caramel & Peach
- Source – Cooperativa Rio Azul
- Location – Sesajal, Guatemala
- Varietals – Bourbon, Catuai, Caturra
- Altitude – 1,100 to 2,000 masl
NOTE: Since we are a small batch single origin roaster, we roast weekly for consumer orders.