Sometimes, you just need to walk through the wall to find the other side. The Invisible Path is your portal to a world of bright, fruity coffee adventure. While we can’t promise that you will find any unicorns, we can’t promise that you won’t find any unicorns if you order a bag of this bag of naturally processed Colombian magic. The new 2023 edition has some new and interesting tasting notes compared to the OG, but it’s just as (if not more?) delicious!
- Processing Method – Natural
- Flavor Notes – Honey, Cranberry & Apricot
- Estate – Santa Barbara Estate
- Location – Antioquia Department, Colombia
- Varietals – Colombian Varietal
- Altitude – 1,600 masl
NOTE: Since we are a small batch single origin roaster, we roast weekly for consumer orders.
There are no reviews yet.