The Hidden Trail is the perfect camping coffee companion. Simple but sweet, with hints of s’mores, chocolate and a tiny bit of stonefruit that we personally think tastes like ripe plum, it’s the perfect coffee to get your blood flowing when you slept in a tent last night (or even in your own bed, but you were just looking to feel adventurous). More traditional than some of our fruit forward coffees but still complex and intriguing, The Hidden Trail is the perfect coffee for a gift, or a gift to yourself.
- Processing Method – Fully washed
- Flavor Notes – S’mores, Chocolate & Stonefruit
- Region – La Libertad, Huehuetenango
- Cultivar – Caturra,Catuaí, Bourbon & Maragogype
- Altitude – 1500 – 1900 masl
NOTE: Since we are a small batch single origin roaster, we roast weekly for consumer orders.